An Essential Guide to Buying High-Quality Granite
First things first, what is granite?Granite is the most widely known plutonic rock of the Earth's crust and is a hard, fairly grained igneous rock rich in feldspar and quartz. It is formed by the deep cooling of the magma (silicate melt). Since its origin lies in nature, each stone slab seems to appear distinct and unique from one another. Why choose granite stone for your home?
- Granite stones are the most versatile products available in a wide range of colours such as white, black, grey, green, red, brown, and blue.
- The white granite and black granite, both being the most popular picks, serve to enhance the luxe and elegance of the premises.
- Its natural origin gives each stone a distinctive appearance.
- Its characteristics include being scratch and heat resistant, outstandingly durable and strong, plus its versatility is unparalleled.
- The best thing about granite is that it requires minimum maintenance when sealed; you only need a granite-friendly cleaner and a damp cloth to keep the surface clean.
- Its installation in any corner of your home can bring out the elegance and glamour of your space. Granite is known to add value to the aesthetics of any space it is adorned in.
What are the different types of granite stones available at R K Marble?R K Marble brings to you a wide range of exotic granite stones. Let’s have a glimpse of a portion of the granite collection available at R K Marble:
- White granite: Monte Bianco Variations, Milano, Super White Marble, and Vibranium Granite Marble.
- Black granite: Bellatrix, Belvedere, Black Fusion, and Kozmus Granite.
- Grey granite: Mirage, Vulcano Crystal, Nuvolato Azzuro, London Grey Variations, and Copa Gabana Granite.
- Red granite: Revolution and Vulcano granites.
- Green granite: Cheyene Granite, Avocatus, Botanic Green, Emerald Quartzite, or Verde Lapponia
- Blue Granite: Labradorite, Bethany Blue, Mistike, and Blue Fusion
- Brown granite: Astrus Granite, Bronze Star, and Duetto brown granite stones.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours