Usage of Black Marble:
- Flooring Spectacular flooring designs are formed using black marble to decorate or accentuate the lighter marble colours. The grace and elegance that comes easy to black marble along with composite cultured combinations create ceaselessly crafty flooring schemes. The depth and details that black brings to the design are beyond comparison.
- Walls Accent walls in patterned mosaics and digital, geometric designs are brought to reality by using a thrilling combination of black and grey. The picturesque designs rendered real by the use of black marble on the walls are quite impressive. Black marble around the fireplace will not only hide soot and ashes but also brings the fireplace to life with the yellow and orange flames dancing in the black hearth, reflected in the heart of the black marble.
- Tables Centre tables carved out in singular designs with black marble create an intimate focal point in the living areas and dining rooms. The ability of black marble to hided stains and spills easily makes it a favoured choice of material for trendy tables.
- Countertops The kitchen platform is called an island for a reason. It cooks its own charming tales of health and hygiene, of wealth and prosperity, of beauty and benefits. The kitchen countertop is a living breathing dominating entity of the kitchen which when designed perfectly makes cooking a rich experience to be savoured daily. Black marble does exactly that.
- Accessories Sophisticated art pieces irrespective of cultural differences, indifferent towards the borders of region and religion have been carved in black marble since ages. They represent the flow of life and the nurtured culture of the nature quite on-point. They decorate the shelves and fulfil other features of their existence in the homes lifting up the aesthetic value of interiors.
- Pool The pool is the relaxation hub of any house. If you happen to have natatorium pool, decorating it with black marble boundaries in combination with beige marble, will give it the right amount of intimacy and set the tones of rejuvenation right.
- Patio A gleaming patio set in black marble can be used as an outer reading nook or a specialised corner for Sunday brunches. The flair that black marble has in spades in spaces like this is beyond comparison. Artistic patterns can be employed to highlight the feel you want to bring out.
- Garden Lavishness gets its surname in homes that have a garden with a beautiful walkway made out of black marble in geometric patterns. The green of the grass against the black marble creates for regal eye-catching gardens.