1. The design of the marbleBefore purchasing the beige marble, you must understand that once installed, this timeless beauty is going to grace your premises for years to come. Each marble stone varies in shade and the patterns of veins. Since it is a natural stone, the colour variations and irregularities of the veining (heavy or light) may be different depending upon the product you pick. The marble you select must match your tasteful interior design.
2. Maintenance of the natural stoneMarble stones are durable, but they require some effort in maintenance. Inquire about the maintenance procedure when you decide to buy the stone of your choice from the marble company. You must get the marble professionally sealed by the marble company at the time of purchase, and you may also need to re-seal the marble regularly depending upon its use.
3. Application of beige marbleThe most crucial part of selecting a marble stone for your home is choosing where you want to install it. While beige marble flooring is an excellent pick for enhancing the elegance of your premises, refrain from using it as a marble countertop, especially in a busy kitchen. You can amp up the aesthetics of your space by adding beige marble flooring throughout the residence, installing the stone as wall panels, bathroom vanity, or even as a marble staircase. R K Marble offers an exclusive collection of beige marble stones including beautiful masterpieces such as the Colatina, Spanish Beige, Royal Antic Beige, Armani Beige, Paradise Beige and many more…
4. Beige Marble PriceThe prices of the beige marble may vary depending on its thickness, quality, design, and pattern. At R K Marble, beige marble price ranges from Rs. 365 to Rs. 525 per square feet. R K Marble brings you the best collection of beige marble stones to select from at the best prices.
5. Note down the measurements of the area of installationYou must not forget to note down the measurements of the area you want to install the beige marble. This will help you purchase the right quantity of the beige marble slab and will also help you avoid making unnecessary purchases. R K Marble offers measurement benefits of up to 1 inch on each side of the slab so that you enjoy complete peace of mind while buying the marble - even without precise measurements.Picking beige marble makes the most sense as it is a true classic that can go well with a variety of furniture as well as accent pieces. However, keeping these tips in mind will help you create a space that you can truly cherish as your personal space.